The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK

There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I can't even phantom how much money these CROOKS have screwed customers out of mind boggling really. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & I'm only one person & they have charged me hundreds of dollars "ILLEGALLY". They take money throw it here there & everywhere or somewhere & then when they have no here, there or everywhere or somewhere to hide it & have ran out of names to call it they turn to "The Illusive Phantom"! This dude is long overdue for a raise.

This "Illusive Phantom goes into your credit report with "The Big Four" went into my credit report then denied they did. When you go into check a persons credit the name of that company or persons is registered this is when "The Illusive Phantom comes in black cape & all.

This is an UPDATE for Review Number #522235. I cannot upload any documents to this review update. They are attached to this post.