There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I can't even phantom how much money these CROOKS have screwed customers out of mind boggling really. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & I'm only one person & they have charged me hundreds of dollars "ILLEGALLY". They take money throw it here there & everywhere or somewhere & then when they have no here, there or everywhere or somewhere to hide it & have ran out of names to call it they turn to "The Illusive Phantom"! This dude is long overdue for a raise.

This "Illusive Phantom goes into your credit report with "The Big Four" went into my credit report then denied they did. When you go into check a persons credit the name of that company or persons is registered this is when "The Illusive Phantom comes in black cape & all.

This is an UPDATE for Review Number #522235. I cannot upload any documents to this review update. They are attached to this post.

Had an Experience with The Big Four?

Comments

Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more