There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I can't even phantom how much money these CROOKS have screwed customers out of mind boggling really. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & I'm only one person & they have charged me hundreds of dollars "ILLEGALLY". They take money throw it here there & everywhere or somewhere & then when they have no here, there or everywhere or somewhere to hide it & have ran out of names to call it they turn to "The Illusive Phantom"! This dude is long overdue for a raise.

This "Illusive Phantom goes into your credit report with "The Big Four" went into my credit report then denied they did. When you go into check a persons credit the name of that company or persons is registered this is when "The Illusive Phantom comes in black cape & all.

This is an UPDATE for Review Number #522235. I cannot upload any documents to this review update. They are attached to this post.

Had an Experience with The Big Four?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more